Wednesday, August 13, 2008

WATER~WATER~WATER!!!!!

First and foremost is WATER!! For those just beginning, lets get some water stored. One of the first objections is "I don't have anywhere to put it", I can tell you right now if we lost our water source that would be a sorry reply. We have to have WATER to live. We can go for quite awhile without food, but NOT WATER.. I have a source where we can get 55 gallon drums, used food containers for a very reasonable price. If I get enough interest I will go and get some. If that isnt an option use Pop bottle containers, juice containers (but not milk, they will not hold up, they are the wrong kind of plastic). You can also use clorox containers which can be used for water other than for drinking. Store them under beds, in closets, use your imagination. 6- 55 gal. containers per person per year. That seems like a ton~and it is. Just do it!!!! Let make a goal to get our water stored before winter hits.

No comments: